DREAMYACHTS INTERNATIONAL SALES LISTING
Project Silver Star | April 2023 Delivery
Currently in the final stages of construction, Project SILVER STAR is on track to be delivered in April 2023, making her one of the only brand-new yachts of this size and calibre on the market today. The in-build superyacht is the sistership to the highly successful GECO and the second unit in Admiral’s S-Force 55 series.
PROJECT SILVER STAR features a ‘chevy white’ exterior colour with darker elements on the superstructure and arch. The custom interior boasts furniture, fabrics and materials sourced from a well-known Italian luxury fashion designer. Parts of the exterior deck design and loose outdoor furniture were also provided by the prestigious brand.
Inside the new superyacht, her next owner will find the luxurious master suite on the main deck, with the equally sized VIP suite on the lower deck alongside the remaining four guest staterooms. Guests also have a well-appointed main saloon with a dining room that, at the touch of a button, can be exposed to the exterior thanks to the extra-wide glass sliding doors.
Other key exterior areas are the beach club, the large multifunctional circular helipad and the upper deck. Here, a Jacuzzi, bar and connecting lounge create the perfect indoor-outdoor social environment.
– A modern, sleek, head-turning exterior styling.
– A unique edition with an interior design and outfitting by a top luxury Italian brand.
– Extra spacious open decks for entertainment, including an XXL open beach area convertible into outdoor dining + an integrated transformer for easy dock access as well as ocean steps.
– Beautiful and bright lounge on the Main Deck with full-height window bays.
– Circular indoor/outdoor dining room for 12 on the Main Deck.
– Indoor/outdoor bar + exterior dining and lounging on the Upper Deck.
– 6 cabins for 12 guests, including a large VIP / second Master suite.
– Transatlantic range at 10 knots cruising speed.
– Full-aluminum construction with shallow draft at 2.3 metre / 7’5″.
– Touch-and-go helipad that doubles into a panoramic lounging area on the foredeck.
Asking Price | POA
For all sales and charter contact firstname.lastname@example.org